India COVID-19 Emergency
World Affairs Council of Atlanta and Global Atlanta are partnering with CARE USA to rush urgently needed support to CARE India.
CARE has worked in India for 70 years to alleviate poverty and social exclusion. We are well-positioned to respond, having built strong relationships with communities, grassroots networks, and central and state governments. With alarming forecasts for the coming days and weeks, CARE has aligned our response with the government strategy to deliver the highest impact at this critical time. Your support will help us save lives please join us!
- $135 Provides 100 bottles of 500ml hand sanitizer;
- $680 Provides 1 hospital bed for 1 month in a COVID-19 health facility;
- $1,625 Provides one 10-liter tank capacity oxygen concentrator with monitor, continuous flow, and alarm for high breath rate;
- $3,400 Provides 100 complete PPE kits for frontline health workers to keep them safe;
- $30M to operationalize 30 temporary healthcare facilities in India
- $10M to deliver essential medical supplies including oxygen and PPE kits in India
- $10M to support vaccine rollout and training health workers in India
- $10M for relief efforts in other parts of the world where cases are also surging
Thank you for your generosity!